What is Xero?
Xero started with an entrepreneur, a designer and an accountant. The entrepreneur wanted something better than the options available to him after speaking with his accountant. When he saw his accounting options, he decided they were so "clunky"... and he started Xero. He brought in a designer because he wanted to make beautiful accounting software that business owners could easily use, from anywhere, since it was born in the cloud. That was in New Zealand in 2006. Since then Xero has moved into Australia, Singapore, the UK and America's with over 1 million subscribers.
Advanced Xero Advisor Services
As an Advanced Xero Advisor, I have the training and certification to help you leverage all that Xero's beautiful accounting software has to offer:
- Anytime, anywhere access on any device
- Quick and easy customized invoicing
- Useful reporting with links to source transactions
- Dashboard with a clear view of your real time financials
- Multiple levels of data security
- Automated daily banking feeds, and transaction matching
- All online software, nothing to install or maintain
- 24/7 customer support
- Pay as you go pricing
These are just some of the great Xero features available. Let me help you maximize the return on your investment in your Xero accounting software.
New Business Setup
If you are just getting started, we can incorporate Xero accounting software into your business vision. From day one, your procedures and financials can be fully integrated into Xero so that you have real time access to your data from any of your devices.
Conversion to Xero
Whether you want to move all your historical data to Xero or start fresh with your year end balances and transactions going forward, I can make your conversion to Xero a smooth and painless process. By converting all your historical data to Xero, you can have all your data in one format and available at your fingertips from any device.
Third Party Apps
I provide training and recommendations for incorporating the third party applications your business needs to run with Xero. Xero provides support for over 600 applications including:
- Payment Apps: Square, Stripe, Bill.com, PayPal
- Time Tracking: Harvest, Tradify, TSheets
- Point of Sale: Square, Shopify, Kounta
- Payroll and HR: Gusto, Deputy, ADP
- Bills and Expenses: Receipt Bank, Expensify, Bill.com